Hirst Priory is a beautiful place to get married, steeped in history, wrapped in elegant splendour but not frozen in time. The stunning 18th Century manor house nestled in surrounding woodland creates a secluded ambience exclusively for you and your guests.
The house and grounds will be yours alone from 7.30pm the evening before your wedding day, until 10.30am the day after.
At Hirst Priory we believe passionately your wedding should be all about you and your guests. We provide a personal coordinator who will look after and work with you from start to finish.
At Hirst Priory we work with you to create your ideal package.
To get you started all our packages include the following:
- Reception room and bar
- Licenced ceremony room
- Personal wedding coordinator
- Exclusive use of house and grounds
- Bridal suite from 7.30pm night before until 10.30am day after
- Top table flowers
- Cake table and knife
- Reception drinks
- Toast drinks
- Chair covers and organza sashes
Outdoor Weddings at Hirst Priory
We have sympathetically cleared an area of mature woodland to create a natural outdoor wedding space and the results are stunning!
Spectacular Woodland Weddings are now available to book at Hirst Priory. Get in touch below for more information.
New & Exclusive for 2018: Midweek Wedding Package
There is nothing we hate more at Hirst Priory than having to turn couples away who have found their dream venue but find their preferred time of year to get married is fully booked or their budget is just a little tight to be able to complete their perfect wedding day at weekend rates. That is why we have introduced a new all inclusive mid week wedding package at an outstandingly good value price for couples who would like to book their wedding between Monday – Thursday at the Best Rural Wedding Venue in the region.
For total peace of mind and a stress free wedding experience in the regions best countryside wedding venue we have included all of the following in a single midweek wedding package for £5,500:
- Exclusive use of house and grounds for the duration of your wedding
- Professional wedding planning service
- Use of the Silver bedroom for wedding preparations from 8am on the morning of the wedding
- Bridal suite for the newly married couple to stay the night. (Breakfast room service will be served at 9am & departure 10am the following day)
- Top table floral arrangement
- Chair cover and sash x 50
- Use of the vintage post box and ornate table plan display easel
- Mirror plate centre pieces with choice of fishbowl decorations
- For up to 50 day guests:
- 2 course wedding breakfast with own wedding cake served as dessert
- Welcome drink – Bucks fizz
- Toast Drink – Prosecco
- Glass of house wine per person served with meal – choice of red, white or rose
- Up to 80 evening guests (including day guests)
- Evening hot sandwich and wedges x 80
- Resident DJ
- Wedding insurance cover to the value of £5,000
Registrar fees are not included. They must be booked directly by you.
For more information or to arrange a viewing:
How It Works
Here at Hirst Priory, we will be exclusively yours from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. We will treat you and your guests as we would like to be treated ourselves, always with a smile. Our dedicated team are there to help you every step of the way in creating your perfect day. So how might your journey unfold?
The first step to getting to know us will be a visit to Hirst Priory and meet with your personal wedding coordinator. This will include a discussion of potential dates, a tour of Hirst Priory and an opportunity for you to tell us about your dream wedding, we will then send you a tailored quotation.
You are welcome to arrange a further viewing of the house and grounds with family and/or friends, so everyone is involved from the beginning. Before the next meeting, having confirmed your date with the registrars or church, we will guide you through the completion of your booking form. Payment of a deposit will then secure your date.
For your peace of mind, included in your package is wedding insurance providing cover up to £5000.
Although your wedding may be some time away, we will keep in touch and always be there to answer your questions.
We provide payment plans to help you spread the cost of your wedding, with final balances due 12 weeks before your big day. We will need a minimum 2 weeks notice of your final numbers and seating plan.
Arrangements will be made to accommodate delivery and setting out of your personal items, such as place settings, favours, cakes, flowers…
Now all that’s left is for you to relax and enjoy your time with us. We guarantee a truly personal & unique wedding day, tailored to your specification & delivered by an experienced friendly team determined to ensure you & your guests have fond memories of a wonderful day to last a life time.