Hirst Priory has much to offer as a Lincolnshire business venue. Situated within its own wooded grounds and garden in a pleasing rural setting it is within easy reach of major road (jct 2 M180), rail (stations at Crowle & Scunthorpe) and air (Humberside & Robin Hood), networks with plenty of onsite parking.
The regal charm of the 18th century building creates a powerful impression upon visitors that will linger in the memory giving a positive association with your event.
The rooms have preserved the historic features that give the place its unique character but have been decorated in neutral colours so your own theme can be authentically imposed upon it. With the very latest presentation equipment available for hire and extra special ambient sensory technology and knowhow to call upon your events will be extremely well supported.
We can take care of all your catering needs from light snacks to full table service meals.
We have two main function rooms that can be divided for smaller groups or open as one large space for up to 100 people. A licenced bar, accommodation and break out rooms are also available. We have a wonderfully atmospheric historic vaulted brick basement for extra special theme settings.
As a business venue we can provide for:
- Business events and conferences
- Business social events such as annual parties, team building events etc
- Meeting rooms for large or small groups (We provide single rooms with meeting facilities that can be booked by the hour)
- We have exceptional technical abilities to support product launches and marketing events
- Training events
- Business networking meetings
- Outdoor events using a marquee for up to 300 people