Modern Magic, Regal Charm
Hirst Priory is a beautiful Grade II historic North Lincolnshire venue near Crowle that can trace its history back to the 12th Century. The place has a unique ambience and regal charm that is immediately inviting and engaging.
The building has a historic basement that contains uniquely atmospheric brick vaults available for themed weddings, parties and events for up to 40 guests and is a great place for photoshoots.
Come through the front door to a splendid entrance hall with fireplace, grand staircase, huge antique mirror and chandelier. The neutrally decorated main function room and bar can accommodate up to 100 people for ceremony and table served dining increasing to 150 for evening reception and parties.
On the first floor you will find 6 bedrooms including a beautifully appointed bridal suite.
The gardens include a 400m2 lawn perfect for guests to wander and play games at leisure. It is a spectacular place for formal outdoor ceremonies and with tipis or marquees the venue capacity can be increased to over 200.
Within the adjacent woodland a natural clearing has been created around mature trees to form a stylish and relaxing outdoor wedding area.
Hirst Priory is an award winning and welcoming place that truly feels like your own personal estate for the day. It is a place where you can create a uniquely personalised wedding or event experience unlike any other supported by a dedicated team who will make your dreams come true.
What We Do
At Hirst Priory we have a versatile venue and an open minded team of professionals dedicated to making your wedding or event everything you could wish it to be. We are experts at delivering bespoke experiences tailored to perfection. We will make you look and feel amazing.
- Licensed premises for wedding ceremonies.
- Flexible range of packages with all inclusive and bespoke options.
- A clear pricing structure with no hidden costs.
- A team of creative, high quality suppliers able to deliver the exact experience you want.
- A range of indoor and outdoor ceremonies and parties
- Partial or full venue hire for private and corporate parties, functions, meetings and events. Booking options include:
- A comprehensive range of catering options available from simple tea and coffee through to fine dining.
- A well stocked bar for serving alcohol and soft drinks and a select wine cellar.
- Inspiring settings for themed events including outdoor woodland and below ground in our uniquely atmospheric vaulted basement.
- In-house expertise in AV and interactive technology provision.
- Accomodation for up to 17 guests.
- Preparing space for glamping pods to be installed during 2018.
- Additional local accommodation within 10 minutes travel.
We have a fantastic team at Hirst Priory who will ensure your time with us is enjoyable and all runs smoothly. As you will see from our testimonials page we have a growing reputation for outstanding quality of service as much as for the beauty of Hirst Priory itself.
Events Manager & Somelier